3/30/2008

Sad to move on...


I got released from my Primary president calling today, and instead of relief I feel quite sad! I'm surprised by that because my life lately has been so crazy that it is probably better that I at least have that taken off my plate. I guess it is mostly because I love the kids so much. I never believed that I would love other people's kids as much as I do now. That was the best part about it, and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to feel that. I will miss my 130+ little people!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger simon and amy said...

No really, the blog gets cuter every time I spy on you! Did they give you a new calling yet? They just released me from the young women's and I thought I would be relieved not planning weekly activities, but I still really miss the girls.

3/31/2008 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home