4/30/2008

You know you live in So. Cal when...

This is Michael with his friend Dane. They decided to climb onto the railing and jump onto our little trampoline, because it's way more fun! The funny part was that after every jump, Michael would say, "Alright, that was totally wicked!" I'm sure Dane started it, I have never heard Michael say that, but it made me laugh to think that the word "wicked" has made it's way back into the vocabulary of kids! I remember that word and thinking that I was so cool saying it, just like people did in California. Maybe it has never left the vocabulary of kids from Southern California. I guess I will have to get used to hearing it again! Notice, the hole that is forming in the trampoline. Couldn't be there because I let my kids use the trampoline in ways it's not made for, could it?


3 Comments:

Blogger simon and amy said...

Love it! Wicked - too funny. I can't let Simon see this post. He's obsessed about our trampoline. Whenever someone comes over to play on it - he's like, "make sure they don't have anything sharp on them" to which I say, "Like what simon, a pocket knife?" If he see this, he will feel like his question is justified!

5/01/2008 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Love the blog!

5/01/2008 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger The Henries said...

Ok, I'm embarrassed to say that I thought it was going to be about armpit farting. You have to admit that the picture looks like that is what they're doing!

We're a little crazy over our tramp ever since Ryan was doing flips while Emily was jumping and she sprained her ankle from the tension he caused. It sent her flying! It was funny until I found out she was hurt.

5/06/2008 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home