She's Ready!
I have to post something about Madelyn and Lyla. Ever since before Lyla was born, Madelyn has been so excited to help in any way with the baby! She loves to hold her, even though Lyla has cried pretty much all day every day since she was 2 1/2 weeks old! It was a few months ago that I was struggling to give Lyla a bottle, when Madelyn wanted to try. After a few screaming moments, Lyla started taking it. Madelyn was so excited she said, "Mom, I think I'm ready to be a mom now!" Well, hopefully not!
Gotta love the belly shot!
Abby is just as helpful, and doesn't stress at all when Lyla does her thing!
This will probably be the only picture of all the kids in the tub, I'm sure they are getting too old for it!

3 Comments:
Kids look beautiful! Isn't it great to have "helpers". Love the shot in the tub. I think I'm getting too old to have all four of mine in the tub. It always ends in me freaking out because water is getting all over the floor. Love the black background.
So exciting!
I love your blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and to journal.
such cute photos of your kids, too.
xo amy
What a sweet story! Loved reading and seeing that tummy! I love chubby babies. And I hope your kids aren't too old because mine still bath/shower together!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home