10/08/2008

Rough Day

Madelyn came home from school today saying that she had a rough day. I asked her why it was a rough day, and she sighed and said, "Because all the boys kept on chasing me." I asked her what she did when they chased her, she said, "I just went in the girls bathroom!" Well, at least she knows a fool-proof way of escaping those pesky school boys! Maybe she needs to stop being so cute! Here is a clip of her and Abby doing their dance video:

They are such heartbreakers with those moves!!!

Here's the rest of the video I have, I didn't have enough memory on my camera to do the whole thing in one shot.

I laugh every time I watch those!

12 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THESE LIZZY! I am going to watch these EVERY day!

10/08/2008 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger simon and amy said...

Simon and I can't stop laughing!!!! The facial expressions are cracking me up!!! I have to go watch it again.

10/08/2008 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Lizzy, that is too funny! I am dying!! I am so glad you have it all captured on video, love it!

10/08/2008 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

No wonder the boys are chasing her -- she is just so cute. They really have the moves, and the facial expressions are just too much! Love them all------

10/09/2008 08:03:00 AM  
Blogger The Henries said...

Ok, so we all can't stop laughing at these but I also can't stop watching them. I like your cameo too! What fun times! I'm going to show the girls this tomorrow.
I love how Michael is doing his own thing while the girls dance.
HEY WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? TODAY? TOMORROW? PLEASE NOT YESTERDAY!!!

10/09/2008 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lizzy! Holy Cow, I was just reading your blog and I had no idea what has been going on with your little girl!! We have so much to get caught up on and as you can tell, I'm terrible at keeping up with my blogging! We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers! Hope you had a great day and we need to chat soon! Love ya!

10/11/2008 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger The Calhouns said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I love Abby's smooth move with wiping her nose! Seriously those are so funny to watch over and over. Keep them coming Lizzy!!

10/11/2008 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Mindy Latteier said...

I can see why Madelyn is such the heart breaker! Does she get her moves from Mom or Dad? (I especially love Abby's nose wipe move at the end of the first video.) I sure miss seeing your kids! If I ever have a "rough day", I'll just watch this, and I'm sure it will put a smile on my face... or make me pee my pants

10/13/2008 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger LJ, DC and ML said...

Uh, so I just realized that my google reader hasn't been picking up your posts! And here I've been thinking I was so up to date. Sorry from lame-old me. I'll have to watch these videos later (I'm at work). PS. Last night David was making the funniest Madelyn face while he was trying to figure out where to hang the dog's leash. . . Uh, where should this go, kind of face. It was hillarious.

10/16/2008 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my! they can move!!! that's what happens with too much time spent at the dyer's... :) so cute!

10/21/2008 10:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the invite! It's good to see what you are all up to! We miss you guys!

10/23/2008 08:22:00 AM  
Blogger LJ, DC and ML said...

Those kids have moves!!! wow! they're movers!!!!! Please PLEASE PLEASE more videos! I'm in love!

10/28/2008 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home