7/12/2008

THE TRAMSEASONS HOTEL & RESORT

This is the picture that greeted us when we entered our suite...


Have you ever seen such a hot hotel manager!


Madelyn loves the pool!


We have seen many smiles from Lyla this week!

All the kids!


Lyla snoozing on Kirk!


Abby loves to ride around the pool


Michael made great efforts to hit that birdie!

We have had a great week so far. Many more pictures to come thanks to Julie's awesome camera! I might be heading home with one just like it if I impulsively decide to spend the money!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Moody Family... said...

looks like so much fun! i am glad you are having a good time. you deserve it. i hope you get a fun camera - it is so great to learn how to shoot manual.

7/18/2008 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Service is our speciality! We're so glad you are enjoying your stay here. Please let management know how we can serve you better. Remember...office hours are limited!
The TramSeasons

7/20/2008 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger simon and amy said...

I wish there was a "TramSeasons" near us - looks like an awesome resort :) Glad to hear that you are enjoying a vacation with your fam. Much love - Amy

7/20/2008 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I am so glad I got to see you, loved every minute of it!! Even though we don't get to see each other too often it feels like no time has passed when we are together. Love you lots!!

7/26/2008 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger The Henries said...

Ok, so while I was waiting for this window to pop up I took a closer look at Michael's attempt at that shot. Did he hurt his foot? It is completely turned all crazy! It is so good to see your family having a fun little vacation. Oh, and get the camera! If not you'll just keep thinking, "man, this camera stinks". I'm all for impulse purchases, hence the low balance in our account!
Hey any news on you moving? Love you Man

7/28/2008 07:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home