The Lonely Goatherd
The girls have their ballet performance this weekend. Unfortunately, today was the dress rehearsal where we can take pictures and video, but I forgot both my camera and video camera. So, I made the girls come home and do their performance to the music! They were very excited to have make-up on and curls in their hair! Madelyn concentrates really hard to be right on beat with the music, Abby tries to keep up with her, and they both love the part where they kick their feet out!

8 Comments:
Really cute girls Lizzy!!
I have been thinking of you lots!
What an adorable video!!! The girls look so grown up, and their costumes are adorable. Love you all, and wish the girls good luck on Saturday with their performance!
I love it!!! They are so darn cute in those costumes. Hope the recital goes well.
hello that is so stinking cute. Love watching the two of them together, it's hillarious. Those are some pretty adorable costumes aren't they? Wish we could be there, could just eat them up!
Cutest video I've seen!
the skipping part made me laugh out loud. love those girls! (berk enjoyed watching too :D)
I love it! How appropriate that it is a song from the Sound of Music. That is the movie they were watching when we visited you. They're adorable! I liked the little bouncing and yodeling.
And look at you, putting videos on your blog!
They are so stinkin' cute! What awesome costumes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home