This one's for you Stacey!
My sweet friend Stacey came over tonight to hang out and help with the kiddos since Mike is traveling. It is friends like her that have made this last month easier to endure. I feel so blessed and fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing support. My kids adore the Ord's, they took them in when Mike and I were in the hospital, and the kids had an unforgettable time! I have much to be thankful for!

3 Comments:
I am so happy you have such good friends that live so close ... I am glad they are helping ease the load. I am thinking and praying for you and your sweet family!
Good thing my feet were clean...ha!
Love the blog -- I may just have to do one now!
Love you guys!
Can't wait to come over again.
I'm so happy you have such great friends to help you out Lizzy. I wish we lived closer so we can help out, but I'm glad your friends are taking care of you. I love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home