The Ramp
We have some friends down the street that have a half-pipe skate ramp in their side yard. We don't have the room, nor the skills to have something like that in our yard. So, my kids have come up with something comparable, the gutters! Michael loves to go out and practice "the ramp." It is just a small hill that leads into the concrete run-off, but apparently it is a lot of fun! I decided to go have a look today. I love seeing them in their helmets. Abby is very upset that Madelyn has a pink one, and there was not another one at the store for her. She loves everything pink!
Here is Michael going for it!
My girls are definitely girls, they ride their bikes in their dresses!

3 Comments:
I'm impressed with their skills- hasn't Michael been riding a bike since he was like 2? Love "the ramp"
I love that the girls are so girlie but still do fun stuff. They are totally like you! I remember you long boarding but you are so feminine.
My girls have their colors too. Emily loves blue and Carlie loves red. I think I have twins but two years a part.
i can't believe he is riding a bike - amazing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home