New and improved Lyla!
She has been so much fun the last week and a half since we got home from the hospital. Like I said before, drugs and food is all it takes! My mom has been here since we were at CHOC, and we finally got a few pictures and video. Here is a little clip of what she has been doing lately...
We also got a few good pictures of her smiling. What a difference in our home a happy baby makes!
We also got a few good pictures of her smiling. What a difference in our home a happy baby makes!

5 Comments:
Lizzy, she is so sweet! I have been thinking of you so much since I read your last post. I sure love you!!
Love, love, love the darling video clip and picture Lizzy! She's so adorable and obviously so much happier. Can't wait for you guys to come visit us! Love you!
I can't stop watching the video Lizzy! I can't get over what a different little baby she is. Give her a big hug and kiss for me!
It is so fun to see Lyla so happy! (Especially after all she has been through.) What a sweet little thing.
Lizzy - she looks absolutely beautiful! I pray for you and Lyla every day. So much love - Amy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home