7/19/2008

Grandma Cutler's 90th

This is my Grandma Cutler. She is 90, but to me doesn't seem a day over 75! She is full of life, and is probably one of the most amazing women I know. We were able to celebrate her birthday with quite a lot of family, which was a lot of fun. We had dinner at Chef Chu's, which I believe is her favorite restaurant, she and my grandpa have gone there for many years! It was a great night and so fun to be with her and the rest of the family.

Isn't she beautiful!


I was so glad to get a picture of her and my kids, especially with Lyla....even though Lyla wasn't really cooperating with the camera!


My sisters and my grandma


I wanted to get a picture of just my grandma and me, but Julie wouldn't let me! :)


I don't know if she was able to blow out any of her own candes, the great-grandkids were kind of excited!!!


My cousin Melissa found this great plate that we all signed.


My grandma with all the great-grandkids


The grand-daughters


She's a really special lady!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I think we all want to look just like Grandma. She is beautiful and full of life. The 90th birthday party was probably the highlight of my summer. So much family made it so wonderful for her. Love, love, love the pic of the two of us fighting over a picture w/ Grandma. So many funny stories behind a lot of those pictures. 91 should be a rockin' party too!

8/03/2008 07:56:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Those pictures are some of the sweetest I have ever seen! I am sure you will treasure those pictures always. Your grandma looks amazing! I have sweet memories of her and your grandpa. What special people!

8/03/2008 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

The 90th Birthday Party for Grandma Great was a wonderful tribute to an incredible woman. The pictures are awesome and bring back such fun memories. I hope i can look as good as Grandma at 90 when I am 75. Plus be as mentally sharp!!

8/05/2008 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger The Henries said...

Oh Sweet Grandma! And you all do look like her! You're all beautiful! Seriously, I kept thinking that as I scrolled down the photos.
Love seeing all the little ones with her! Great Memories
Love you

8/05/2008 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home