11/23/2008

New York, New York

Mike and I were able to take a much needed break together, and went to New York for the weekend. I love that place!!! It is honestly my favorite city, and I was truly sad to have to leave. We had the best time, even though it was really quick. We crammed in as much as we could, but still were able to just enjoy ourselves. Get ready, there are a lot of pictures! We walked around Central Park a few times... It was nice and cold the whole time, so we were in hats, scarves, and gloves the whole time! We loved the Met Kicking the bull on Wall Street! My brother Scott works for NYSE so we were able to visit him there and go down on the floor, it was awesome. And to top that off, Russell Simmons was ringing the bell! Melissa came down and met us in the city for some shopping, then we met up with Scott and went to an amazing restaurant, Tao. It was such a great time! Down by the bridges On the Brooklyn Bridge Enjoying some Pinkberry, so yummy! We had to visit Helen Ficalora, my favorite jewelry designer! Dylan's Candy store Melissa hailing a cab!
Melissa and I in central park
Outside the Manhattan temple
We went to Wicked and loved the show. The cast was amazing, I totally loved it!
Overall, it was a totally memorable trip. My dream is that we can make it an annual vacation! Great food, great company, what more can you ask for?!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I'm so jealous. Christy and Adam are going there tonight for a long weekend and to visit friends. Sounds like you guys had so much fun!

12/11/2008 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Someday I'm going to New York w/ you Lizzy. Loved the pics of your fun vacation!

12/11/2008 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

You look so beautiful in EVERY picture, you are glowing!! Amazing what a little get-away can do for you!! :)

12/11/2008 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Lizzy you look so good! You always look beautiful! Age and the stresses of life seem to never change you! I love you and I hope you are doing well.

12/13/2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger simon and amy said...

Yeah for NYC - I just went to see Wicked there for the first time in September and LOVED it! The pics are great - you look so beautiful in every picture. I'm glad that you had a chance for a fun get-away.

12/31/2008 06:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home