Video of Lyla
I figured since quite a few people haven't seen Lyla, and are interested in seeing what she is like, I would try to take some video. Getting out the cameras with her has been sort of a challenge, primarily because of her swings of fussiness. But, she is coming out of about a 2 1/2 week slump of being grumpy 24/7, and is finally smiling again. So, I figured now would be the time to get out the cameras.
This clip is taken while Abby and Madelyn are coming home from school. Lyla always gets excited when she hears them come in, and maybe you can tell why from the clip:
Hope it made you smile, and I will try to post more video later!

7 Comments:
That is the cutest video clip! It is so sweet to see how much the kids love Lyla. Listening to her talk back to them was so fun. We can't wait to see you guys!
Lizzy, I love that your girls have such personality! Too cute!! They put on quite the show for Lyla, love it!!
What a precious video clip!! It is so cute to see how she responds to the girls as well as how much they like to put on a show for her. How lucky she is to have all of you who adore her and then again how much fun to have her talk back and smile to her. Love it!!
Whoops!! Made a mistake. Meant to say how much fun to have her talk back and smile to all of you.
Your girls are so cute. You can tell that they just love her so much. Loved it!
So freakin cute! She is so lucky to have sisters like that. You can tell how much she loves to see them and how much they love her! Such a precious moment.
I forgot that you make hair accessories...I will have to take a looksie. Every time I look at bows I get butterflies! :)
Ok, this is so stinkin' adorable! I love how sweet the girls are. And I can totally hear you singing the Lyla Lou song!
Nothing better than siblings loving each other! And you caught it on tape-ha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home