Headbands, flowers, and bows, oh my!
My sister-in-law and I have started making hair accessories. It has been such a great diversion for me; something that really lets me get my hands dirty and forget about everything that has been hard about this past year. For some reason, it has been so therapeutic for me to have a project! So, we started making them for our girls, then got a little carried away! Hundreds of headbands and accessories later, we decided we should probably try and sell a few. We had a little party this past week and had a fun time displaying our work!!!
We will be doing another party in Oceanside next week, and we have started doing a few things on Etsy. Our shopname is lylalous in case you want to check us out in a few weeks! Or if you are interested in purchasing anything, just email me, we would love to share our cute creations! We just hope everyone else loves them as much as we do!
Our girls have had such a fun time being our models, and we think they are adorable in all the fun adornments for their hair!

11 Comments:
Those are so cute!! What talent!(What's the family discount?)
What fun new posts! I love all the pics.
You guys are amazing...great job on all the cute hair accessories! So cute! And I can totally relate with having a project...sometimes it's just what you need. Good job!
Your models are ADORABLE! Do these come in adult sizes? You are so talented!
Love, love them. The models as well as the hair accessories are adorable.
Oh my gosh, those are ADORABLE!! Why didn't I know you were doing this? I want to order some for sure!! Let me know the best way to go about it. I want a few for Bailey but if we really do end up having a baby girl, we'll find out in about a week, then I will need to go crazy with the bows! Those are so cute, love them!!
oh my!!
i will order 6. i am not kidding!
Hello, those are so cute! I've got no girls to put them on. . . maybe Chrissy would let me?!
Love them! How old is too old to put bows in girls hair.....?;)
I LOVE everything about this!!!!!
I had to come back and check out the hair accessories. They are so cute! I am so excited I get to shop for those now :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home