12/08/2008

Christmas is coming!

For family night we decorated our Gingerbread house. The kids have been begging to do it ever since we got the decorations out after Thanksgiving. I think they enjoy the eating part more than anything else! How do you decorate a gingerbread house without your kids eating all the candy?!! Abby with her signature bashful pose! Madelyn and her braids she insisted on this morning! Michael hoarding the candy! Cute little Lyla Lou!
Although she was pretty difficult tonight, I was able to get one smiling picture out of her! Gotta love the pictures of her smiling in her glasses!
All the kids next to their scrumptious creation!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Latteier said...

Cute glasses and yummy gingerbread house! (Caleb and Helen did theirs today with their neighbors.)

12/10/2008 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Those pictures of Lyla in the glasses is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

12/11/2008 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great gingerbread house, and such fun seeing Lyla smile with her new glasses. Love to see how much she is adored by her big brother and big sisters.

12/11/2008 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger simon and amy said...

How did I get so far behind on your blog? I love Lyla in her eye accessories. I only wish children's eye accesories were cheaper - I'm compelled to buy Bethany multiple pairs to complement all of her outfits, but then I see Libby rip them off of her face and bend them in half and I know it would be a very poor return on investment. Lyla looks so pretty in them.

12/31/2008 06:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home