3/02/2009

Lyla working out!

I finally got some more video uploaded, it takes forever!!!

So the main thing that we are still working on with Lyla is getting her to hold her head up. In this clip, she is doing magnificent!!! So glad I captured it! It may not look that great to most of you, but it is so much better than she has done. She still has a hard time controlling her head, but we can tell she is getting stronger.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Calhouns said...

She looks absolutely unbelievable!!!!!! That is such huge improvement from the summer Lizzy!! Seriously, I have watched it over and over, she looks great!

3/02/2009 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

That is GREAT! We don't get to see much of her, but I love reading about all the hurdles she's overcome and the progress she's making. It looks like she's thriving!

3/03/2009 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Way to go Lyla!!! She has made some great strides, and I am sure that a lot of it is because you all work with her and show her so much love. I can see that she is getting much stronger. I love seeing the video clips and pictures -- such a precious little girl, sweet family!

3/04/2009 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

She is getting so strong Lizzy! I love how she smiles at the kids when they are helping her and hearing Madelyn say in the background, "She's doing such a good job." Priceless!

3/08/2009 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger simon and amy said...

Can I just say - I AM EXCITED about ALL THESE NEW POSTS!!!! Lyla is absolutely GORGEOUS - I loved watching the video footage and seeing her interact with the girls. Her glasses are darling. I can't wait to meet her someday. I'll call and leave you a message again soon and then you can call me back and leave me a message back :) Oh, imagine it, one day, we may actually speak in person. LOVE YOU! - Amy

3/10/2009 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home