Sk8ter Boy!
Michael has found a newfound passion for another individual sport....skateboarding! Along with skiing, he absolutely loves it. And also like skiing, he is already trying to do tricks and rails, although this sport takes a little more practice to be able to master. We have a local skate park that is perfect for learning how to skate, and allows him to push himself a little more each time. I've had a hard time deciding whether or not this is good for him. As you can imagine, there is quite a rowdy crowd that hangs around the skate park, and a lot of the kids look like they are up to no good! But, we figured out the times that are less crowded, pretty mellow, and he loves to skate. He will work at it for hours if he could. So, for now, it is a great thing!
Here is one of his fans, cheering him on!
I love seeing his shadow on this one:

3 Comments:
Such determination for a five-year old, and what adorable cheerleaders.
I can't imagine you were surprised when he picked this up. Especially with a mom that skated that scary hill by the temple!
I love that shadow shot too, you should blow it up. Do you like my unsolicited advice? Can't wait to see how Madelyn does.
You're going to have to help me on how to raise a non-sissy boy!
Your kids are gorgeous. Awesome pictures. Michael is such a cool 5 year old.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home