9/14/2009

First Day of School

I don't know who was more excited for school to start this year......the kids.....or myself!!! It was a great day for us all!
Michael started his first day of Kindergarten, and he did so well! I was a little nervous that he would hang all over my legs, which is what he did every day of preschool, but he was such a little man! I think he is so excited to be at the same school as Abby and Madelyn!
Michael and Abby had to wear the medals that they both earned on Labor Day at Three Arch beach. Michael got first place for the run in his age/category, Abby got third for the fun in her category, and Madelyn got first for the same! I think Madelyn didn't wear hers because she didn't think it would match her outfit!
This is Michaels new way of smiling at the camera!
He's such a little dude!
Shopping for bags this year was very exciting! Abby found this cute purple one at target, and loved that it had a peace sign on it!
Madelyn was very excited about the messenger bag this year, and loves throwing it over her head onto the opposite shoulder!
The girls are in the same classroom again, easier for mom that way! They are pretty independent of each other in the classroom, so it actually works out really well. They were excited after the first day because they got to sit at the same table together!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I want to live by you so I can see those cute kids all the time! Tell the kachibumbums I said hello :)

9/16/2009 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

You're kids are so adorable...and getting so big. Oh, and yeah - YAY for school!

9/17/2009 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Hepworths said...

I'm so happy about the public blog. I can't believe how grown up your girls are, they are beautiful! We never get to see you guys, so I love the blog updates.

9/23/2009 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Love the pictures, and it looks as though all three were excited for the day -- as well as mom. Did you go to the Bagel Shop?

9/23/2009 08:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home